SABITMountaineer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinatubo Package Trip

2 posters

Go down

Pinatubo Package Trip Empty Pinatubo Package Trip

Post  Rastamarie Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 pm

SABITMountaineer is a leading tour organizer of Pinatubo Trekking activities and on its 5th year of leading climbs and treks of interesting groups of men and women. We handled and organized corporate climbs (Hewlett Packard, Bayantel, Azeus, Procter and Gamble, Solar Sports) as big as 70 pax. We had organized a total of 50 Pinatubo Treks to this date and counting with 100% fun, success rate and no accidents as your safety is paramount to us.

Our group has developed deep connections with the mountaineering and tourism agencies in Mt. Pinatubo, excellent relations with the government authorities who regulate the climbing permits, liaison officers, 4x4 drivers, local guides, and are fortunate to receive favorable prices and honest treatment.

We offer reasonably priced travel packages, and it is our objective to continue running affordable, safe, enjoyable and successful climbing expeditions, hikes and walks.

I had attached my proposed itinerary. And the quotation is good for a group of 9 pax which is the most optimum number of person for a group hence the lowest rate. In case that your group lacks some members to form a group of 9 persons, i would be more than willing to help invite other people to fill in the slots with your permission of course.

If you have any questions regarding the quotation, please feel free to email me (rehplaj@gmail.com)

Here are some Links of past Pinatubo climb pictures:

Bayantel Group

HP and Azeus Group

SABITMountaineer Climb
Rastamarie
Rastamarie
Cutie =P

https://sabit.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Pinatubo Package Trip Empty Pinatubo package trip

Post  rbanares Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 am

My wife and I are interested in a day tour from Manila on Jan, 2011. I can not see the attachment that is supposed to have the itinerary. Can you please send to my email address the price and the details with time. Please reply to c_banares@yahoo.com. Please let me know if this can be done on a weekday rather than on a weekend. Maraming salamat (rudy)

rbanares
Sweeper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum